Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we’re liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
Marianne Williamson (via thehappyprojectblog)
THE FLOW OF ABUNDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE:
1. Give what you want to receive The flow of Abundance is already all around you. To step into this flow is easy. Give to someone else the very thing you would like to receive. And give it freely without expectations of receiving, as if you already had more than enough. If you want more kindness in your life, be kind to someone, if you want more happiness in your life, make someone else happy, if you want more money in your life, share a little of what you have. Give it away easily, like you already had all that you need and there is plenty more from where that came from.
2. Trust and know The next step is to trust and know you have just stepped into the flow of abundance and are now aligned with what you want. Know there is more than enough to go around and it is easy to have all you want.
3. Take Action Participation is an important part of Abundance. While you are knowing you are now aligned with the flow of the abundance you want, it is also important to participate and help make things happen. Follow your inner knowing and your intuition and do your part to help create the abundance you would like to have. Continue to participate until you are receiving what you want.
4. Be Grateful Gratitude is a vital step in the flow of abundance. It is a powerful magnet which keeps us in the flow and aligned with receiving all the wonderful things we desire. Fill yourself with gratitude all the time, even about the small and seemingly simple things in your life. There is always something to be grateful about. When you notice a little of what you want flowing to you, take a moment and be grateful for what you have received, regardless of how big or small it may be. Be grateful and say thank you.
5. Pass it on When you receive a little abundance take a moment and pass some of it on and assist someone else in feeling a little more abundant. When you pass on some of what you receive, do it easily as if you already have more than you need, expecting nothing in return. When you pass it on in this way you are now starting the process all over again and have once again taken the first step to “give what you want to receive.” In this way the flow of abundance continues and becomes more and more each time…
10 Facts About Native American’s Health That Will Make You Nauseous
When Europeans arrived on America’s shores they brought an awful lot of awful things. Despite the most optimistic view of the culture exchange between Europeans and Native Americans, it’s no secret that the Native populations came out on the loosing end. Their land was stolen, their way of life uprooted, and their populations were decimated.
YOU WOKE UP TODAY
I LIKE THAT
YOU ARE BREATHING
YOU CAN SEE THIS WITH YOUR EYES
YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET
WOW SO WONDERFUL
THIS IS HOW BABY GOATS MOVE
LOOK AT THIS KITTEN TRYING TO STAND
THIS DOG IS AN ASTRONAUT
LOOK AT THIS LITTLE HEDGEHOG IN PURE BLISS
I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
SMILE A LITTLE BIT
SMILE A LOT A BIT
I LIKE YOU.